Update: What's new in version 1.0.0
We are happy to announce that Pincase is now available on the App Store. (link)
For the first week, we are having 50% discount sale on the App Store, so don't miss this opportunity. Get one for yourself!!
Pincase is a simple, elegant and powerful bookmarking client for Pinboard, perfect for managing your daily discoveries.
Are you a Pinboard.in user?
Do you manage your bookmarks online, using Pinboard.in??
If so, Pincase is for you.
Pincase provides powerful bookmark management features for organizing and browsing your bookmarks.
Pincase also helps you discover new content from the web, using public data from users on Pinboard.
The public bookmark timeline shows you bookmarks with thumbnails and descriptions, so that you will never waste your precious time, trying to open something you are not interested in.
You can bookmark, even from other apps
Pincase provide you 2 features for adding bookmarks.
With the background bookmarking feature, Pincase allows you to add bookmarks only by copying the URL of the site you want to bookmark, and this can be used from ANY app.
Pincase also has a customizable bookmarklet that helps you addding bookmarks from your favorite browser.
Pincase is UNIVERSAL
Pincase works on all iOS devices, including iPad series.
Pincase comes with these great features
- Browse bookmarks
- Filter by tags, keywords, year and month, domains, read/unread, public/private.
- Quick update (tagging, marking read/unread/public/private/ deleting)
- Update multiple bookmarks at once
- Unread management
- Scheduled "reading time" reminder
- Add bookmark from other apps using background bookmarking and bookmarklet
Public bookmark browsing:
- Browse public bookmarks on Pinboard (Recent/Popular/Japanese/Wikipedia/Fandom)
- Trending Tag
- Follow tags and create your favorite timeline
- Automatic "mark as read"
- Open in Mobile Safari / Google Chrome
- Bookmarklet customizer
Available sharing destinations:
- Hatena Bookmark
For more information
Visit us: https://pincaseapp.com/
The Dev Team